I love examining and analyzing and obsessing over blog stats. Earlier today, I took a look to see what search terms have led people to this blog ever since I first started it last summer.
Here’s the 10 phrases, names, and search terms that have most frequently led people to this blog.
1) Tim Gunn — 77 views
2) Lisa Marie Bowman boobs — 63 views
3) girl groped in theater — 54 views
4) Lisa Marie Bowman — 49 views
5) Katy Perry boobs — 35 views
6) Gabrielle Giffords Got What She Deserved — 29 views (Hopefully, those 29 people will never visit this site again. Seriously, I find this to be a hundred times more disturbing than the idea of 63 people trying to look up my boobs on google.)
7) Gabrielle Giffords — 23 views
8 ) my stutter — 20 views
9) Groped in theater — 18 views
10) boobs Lisa Marie Bowman — 15 views
So, what can I gather from these results?
Well, I’ve already previously stated my reaction to the 6th most popular search term.
It would seem that quite a few people came here hoping to find a story about getting groped in a theater and I suspect my blog post probably wasn’t what they were looking for.
78 people came here looking for Lisa Marie Bowman’s boobs. Now, admittedly, I share my name with a few others (including a singer in the UK) but still, I can’t help but take some pride in the possibility that my boobs are more popular than both Tim Gunn and Katy Perry.
Sad to say but very few people have come here looking for information of Victoria Woodhull.